November 14, 2009

Who's Bread Over Heels?

An enthusiastic amateur mom, baker, photographer, and writer. 

I grew up in a home where everything was made from scratch and eating out was a rarity.  So I've tried to carry on that tradition in my home with my husband and children.  This blog was born out of a need to share baking experiences with likeminded people.  My loved ones are more interested in taste tests than in how the yeast made the dough that made the bread that made the sandwich they ate.  I bake in my kitchen in Northeast Ohio, which is where I also photograph the resulting "eats". 

If you have a question or comment, you can contact me at breadoverheels@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

  1. That twist is absolutely inspired! I love it and can't wait to make it for my kids!

    Wonderful addition of the maple too.

    Thanks, Zoë François

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe,
    Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm honored :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails